Using the Callsign app to authenticate
These are the steps for the standard usage of the Callsign app. Some points may vary depending on your organisations implementation of Callsign.
- When attempting to use an integrated website or service you will be prompted for your Callsign with a message like the below, enter the details into the message box and click 'Go'
- Check the Callsign app on your device.
- If push notifications are enabled you may see something like this:
- If not opening the Callsign app should show you an incoming request like this:
- Swipe the request to acknowledge the verification.
- You can reject the request by pressing the 'Reject' option at the bottom of the screen.
- Depending on your organisation you may be required to complete further verification. This could be entering your Callsign PIN, confirming your fingerprint etc.
- The Callsign app will send your response back to the website or service.
- Once successfully verified the website or service will proceed to load, and your Callsign app will show your activity page.