Temporary block the usage of your Callsign
The freeze switch option in the callsign app can be used to temporarily block usage of your Callsign account. This can be used during annual leave for example, it will prevent notifications from the app, and give peace of mind that no unauthorised usage of your Callsign can occur.
- In the Callsign app go to settings and select 'Freeze Switch'
- Toggle the 'Block Incoming Requests' switch to enable.
- Enter your Callsign PIN as confirmation
- Your Callsign account is now frozen.
- To unblock the app, toggle the switch back and enter your PIN to confirm.