How to Generate a one time Passcode with the Callsign app
If your device doesn't have access to the internet for some reason, or don't receive a request within the Callsign app, you can generate a one time passcode to authenticate.
- Open your Callsign app and select Passcode in the bottom menu.
- Enter your Callsign PIN.
- A Passcode has now been generated.
- When the website/service presents the Callsign prompt enter your details as normal.
- Wait for the prompt to select 'Didn't get approval request?'.
- Enter the passcode from the Callsign app and click 'Go'.
- You will now be logged into the website/service.