How to create a Callsign account
- Install the Callsign app on your device.
- Open the Callsign app and choose "Create Your Callsign".
- Enter a unique name for your Callsign account.
- Enter your profile details
- Choose between SMS or Call as your preferred verification method for your phone number.
- Set a PIN to be used with the Callsign App, you will have to enter this twice to confirm.
- You will now receive your 5-digit security code via SMS or Call. Enter it when prompted to continue in the Callsign App.
- Check your emails for a verification link to verify your email address also.
- Your Callsign is now setup
You may be prompted to allow or enable push notifications from the Callsign app, doing so will allow the app to notify you of requests.
Your Callsign account is now registered, however your organisation may still need to configure your access to applications integrated with Callsign, you may want to inform them of completing this setup and the Callsign name you used.