Recover an existing Callsign
When the Callsign app has been uninstalled or a phone reset, then you may have to recover the existing callsign account. You will need access to the emails associated with the callsign account to complete these steps.
- Install the Callsign app.
- Choose "Use Existing Callsign".
- Enter the Callsign name.
- You can choose the option "Forgot Callsign" if you do not know the username.
- Enter the email address that you registered on your Callsign account.
- If the email is found to be associated with a Callsign account then the Callsign (username) will be emailed to that registered email address.
- If you do not know the email address associated with the account contact Callsign Support.
- Confirm the last 3 digits of the phone number, and choose how to receive your security code.
- Enter the security code received.
- On the next screen enter the pin associated with the account.
- If you do not know the PIN you can choose "FORGOT" in the top right.
- This will request a reset code, which will be delayed for up to 1 hour.
- Enter the security code when you receive it, and enter a new PIN for the account.
- Your Callsign has been reactivated.